- Feature movie starts after sunset or as soon as it is dark enough to see the projection.
- Gates open at 7pm.
- Sound will be broadcasted via low frequency FM transmitter, therefore no DJ speakers available.
- Restrooms are available in the building however social distancing guidelines will be adhered to therefore there will be a restricted number of people permitted into the building at a time.
- Food and beverage is available from SunnyBrook. The SunnyBrook Drive-in Menu can be found at www.thesunnybrook.com or on the food ordering site: sbcurbside.square.site
Cash or credit card will be accepted as payment.
- Well wishes will scroll before the movies.
- Event will be held weather permitting. Decision to cancel a movie will be made by 12pm the day of.
- No refunds except in the case of weather cancellation
Adapted from the beloved literary classic, THE CALL OF THE WILD vividly brings to the screen the story of Buck, a big-hearted dog whose blissful domestic life is turned upside down when he is suddenly uprooted from his California home and transplanted to the exotic wilds of the Alaskan Yukon during the Gold Rush of the 1890s. As the newest rookie on a mail delivery dog sled team–and later its leader–Buck experiences the adventure of a lifetime, ultimately finding his true place in the world and becoming his own master.
As a live-action/animation hybrid, THE CALL OF THE WILD employs cutting edge visual effects and animation technology in order to render the animals in the film as fully photorealistic–and emotionally authentic–characters.